TSSP: List Archives

From: "Terrell W. Fritz"
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 13:46:16 -0700
Subject: Re: [TSSP] short H/D

Hi Marc,

Many thanks for the kind offer!

If Paul needs some testing done this may be an option.  "I" personally
don't need a flat coil right now.  However, I can do testing with all my
"stuff" on them if needed.

So I would say don't worry about it unless we need some data that my stuff
can provide.

Your tapping idea is fine.  The real problem is hooking stuff to those
tapes that does not wildly affect the coils operation.  Paul's resistor
idea is a good one since there are no wires or big things to mess stuff up.

I have not been carefully watching the flat coil testing issues so I don't
know if there are any outstanding issues are if it has gotten stuck or
something.  If I can help out on something, I would be happy to.