TSSP: List Archives

From: "Terrell W. Fritz"
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2002 23:52:37 -0600
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Base Current Measurements

Hi Bart,

I guess I am not sure what you mean.  Just grab the waveforms ;-)  Maybe Paul
had some special conditions or something like that.

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/PaulsQexp.gif
http://hot-streamer.com/temp/PaulsQexp-1.gif
http://hot-streamer.com/temp/PaulsQexp-2.gif
http://hot-streamer.com/temp/PaulsQexp-3.gif
http://hot-streamer.com/temp/PaulsQexp-4.gif

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/Qvar/

Not sure if any of this helps.

Maybe see:

http://hot-streamer.com/TeslaCoils/MyPapers/modact/modact.html

I think we are interested in the base current when a streamer discharges to a
grounded object.  that should make all kinds of harmonics and stuff.

Happy to know you are havign fun with the CT!!  :o))  They are really cool
things!