TSSP: List Archives

From: Kurt Schraner
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 12:30:58 +0200
Subject: Re: [TSSP] F A N T C: - It's NEW! - and needs some TSSP input

Hi Paul,

...tried to run GeoTC, having enabled Java and Javascript (as it was
before), - i was not able to run

http://www.abelian.demon.co.uk/tssp/geotc/geotc-test.html

(a great package BTW!!!). My machine got stuck, till the whole Internet
application "Netscape 6" was aborted manually. Hope I'm not the only one
bothering the list!

Cheers, Kurt