TSSP: List Archives

From: "bob golding"
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 19:44:58 +0100
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Welcome to the project

hi Paul,
    I am not running a UNIX system at the moment(win 2000) ,but I intend to
install a linux system at some point in the near future. I am very busy with
my outside catering business at the moment, but this will drop in about 3 or
4 weeks, then I should have more time. I have very little experience of UNIX
so it will be a steep learning curve. From my experience of  uncle bills
software it sounds worth the effort. I have a friend with a first from
Cambridge in maths and stats so I can run stuff past him if needed.

cheers
bob golding