TSSP: List Archives

From: "Terrell W. Fritz"
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 20:47:45 -0600
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Low Q Values

Hi All,

I converse with Malcolm Watts often who is an expert in secondary and Q
matters...  I told him of this list and he has a GIANT interest to join and
help!

Please add:
"Malcolm Watts"

to this list.

I will forward him a text file of the last 40 post I  have so he can catch up.

Malcolm has left the regular Tesla list since he "could not stand it
anymore" ;-))  But the discussions here should be of peak interest to him!