TSSP: List Archives

From: "Malcolm Watts"
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 08:46:20 +1300
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Progress report 28th Sep 2000

Hi Paul,
         I am far from being uninterested in reading the
results of your work. Long may the postings continue. I wonder
why the big discrepancy in the measured and predicted value of
the spaced coil?  Towards the end of the year I may just get
the opportunity to do some further secondary measurements for
you. I am also planning some measurements to try and resolve
issues pertaining to primary "Q" (gap included) with a bunch
of series gaps and gap spacings to get a better handle on
absolute losses. For you this is a side-issue I expect.

Regards,
Malcolm