TSSP: List Archives

From: boris petkovic
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 10:10:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Progress report 28th Sep 2000

> On secondary behaviour,
>
> > Meanwhile, I am interested in focusing on the
> behaviour of the
> > resonator alone since its modelling is of great
> interest to me.
>
> Well you're in the right forum for that!
>
> > In particular, I am curious to know just how
> closely the Corum's
> > model and its consequent predictions of enormous
> voltages approaches
> > reality.
>
> I'm not familiar with their model. Perhaps you can

-----
Please guys,don't waste time on Corums' resonator
theory.Many of their statements such as their
"coherence time" effects,multimegavolts calcs. etc.
simply got nothing to do with reality and
TCs.I can responsibly say that their theory errs in
many aspects.

Regards,
Boris

http://photos.yahoo.com/