TSSP: List Archives

From: Paul
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2000 20:44:05 +0100
Subject: [TSSP] The Corum's model?

Boris wrote:

> Please guys,don't waste time on Corums' resonator theory.

OK, I'm getting a clear note of skepticism from you all on
this! I've no idea what this Corum's model is, so I can afford
to be a little more magnanimous. I'd like to at least look at
it, and I feel we should try to answer Malcolm's question, if
we can. If a theory under consideration is faulty or nonsense
we should at least be in a position to say clearly why it is so.

If anyone can refer me to a Corum paper I'm prepared to waste
at least a little time on it, if only because I appear to be
the only one who hasn't already done so.

Regards,