TSSP: List Archives

From: "B2"
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 23:45:40 -0400
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Optimum toroid size

Hi Malcolm,
    This has to be true, at least from what I have read about high =
voltage physics and experienced first hand.  Richard had the toroids =
arranged in a particular geometry on each side of the resonator.  There =
were occasional arcs between the toroids.  The secondary never tracked, =
though!

Cheers,
Barry