TSSP: List Archives

From: Paul
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 06:58:11 +0100
Subject: Re: [TSSP] NSVPI - Early Results

Hi Terry,

Its the crack of dawn here and I've just got up to find
your results waiting, - guess you're about to turn in at the
end of a long day!

Well done Terry! What an effort!

Its going to take me a few hours to go through all this,
but one thing jumps out - you are showing a V-gradient
maxima around position 8-ish, which means that you have
a current maxima at this point - example 9 in action,
that's really exciting.

Is this coil the 1000 turn item that I modeled some weeks
ago? If so, you've given us such precision that we can
go for a *quantitive* not just qualitative comparison!

Exciting day ahead, I'll respond in more detail in a few
hours.

Regards,