TSSP: List Archives

From: "Terrell W. Fritz"
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 14:41:02 -0600
Subject: Re: [TSSP] NSVPI - Latter Results

Hi Paul,

	It measures 75.1mH  It usually is 75.4 but the ground plane seems to drop
it slightly.

I also note in your graph at:

http://www.abelian.demon.co.uk/tssp-data/nsvpi2210b.gif

That at turn 20 I stopped for about two hours and came back.  I go the
impression that something had drifted a tiny bit in the test equipment.
Signal level, scope calibration... Not sure what but if I look at the graph
really hard I can kind of see it.  No big deal however...

I also looked at sections 5-9 on the coil and this is the area that was
messed up a bit when the coil shrank due to dry air and the windings came
loose.  I tried at the time to replace them in position but...  This
probably explains the jumping in that area of the graph.

I can't explain the dip at turn 17.  I did that one twice since it seemed
odd at the time and got 2.40 and 2.44.  The windings seem fine in that
section...

The slight shake around section 24 are the first measurements I took and
things were a little "unpracticed".

I am still amazed at how well all this is working!!

I hope to do the top loaded case today...