TSSP: List Archives

From: "Malcolm Watts"
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 13:53:47 +1300
Subject: Re: [TSSP] New Secondary Voltage Profiling Instrument

Hi all,
         Some measurements which would be of great interest to
us now Terry has got his probe working well (congrats):

- profiles of a coil driven from various primaries
- profiles of different secondaries
- profiles of a cap discharge coil (can be quite low energy)
which would provide some interesting benchmarks to compare
previously calculated transfer efficiencies by

The possibilities seem endless.

Regards,
Malcolm

BTW -forget the old VSWR bogy I brought up before - Q clearly
does the trick satisfactorily. I see Terry's initial figures
were in error. This might sound quaint but I like to see every
questionable idea thoroughly exhausted so it can be let go of
forever.