TSSP: List Archives

From: "Terrell W. Fritz"
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 21:50:44 -0700
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Primary gap questions

At 11:47 PM 11/10/2000 +0000, you wrote:
snip
>Looking at some of Terry's scope traces in
>
> http://hot-streamer.com/TeslaCoils/MyPapers/spark1/sparkgap.html
>
>we seem to be seeing the gap extinguish and re-ignite on
>every zero crossing of the primary current - is that correct?

Wha...  You think I make this stuff up :-)))

The zero crossing spikes are very real.  As the current flow reverses, the
gap goes out and has to be re-lite with a bit of a bang.

BTW - I have been working on E-Tesla 6, and the web server, and work, ...
Hopefully will get time to do more TSSP stuff this week end and the
terminated secondary profile test...