TSSP: List Archives

From: boris petkovic
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 09:37:21 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [TSSP] Final solution...great chance for it

To All concerned with TSSP,

There is a great chance that great deal  of we (mostly
Paul and Terry) are doing here has been solved
already.
And not just that ,but solved in much more elegant way
with Maxwell equations' adjustment with respect to the
winding structure geometry.
Breakthrough was done in 1994,and was done by dr.sci
Petar Bodlovic who had a word with me today on the
problem.
And nobody before had impressed me with his answers
and knowledge like he did today (I'm not a person easy
to impress).
Let me formulate the problem once more:
We have symetrical and symetricaly placed winding
structure aproximately 100-1000 turns ,excited by wave
source at its begginig (or end),and want to know
transient processes from the first moment on,for every
point of the winding given with respect to
time,voltage gradients,reso. freqs etc.?

Many people,including me, thought this could be done
by modeling it in terms of circuit theory  ,ie.by
breaking the winding into many  parts mutualy
,inductively and capacitively coupled and trying to
find solutions of such network from the set of
integro-differential equations,using gaussian
elemination and operational calcs.
Paul ,is this way how you and Terry are looking for
the solution of the
the winding?

Maybe,this post of mine comes premature,and I'm too
excited to think clear now,but many things tell me
this mister has "a real stuff" for us.
I arranged to meet him tommorow.
Can't promise anything but hope the best.

Regards,
Boris

http://shopping.yahoo.com/