TSSP: List Archives

From: Paul
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 23:13:34 +0000
Subject: [TSSP] New theory document

At last, the long awaited replacement theory notes!

  http://www.abelian.demon.co.uk/tssp/pn2511.ps
  Postscript, 478K bytes.

This is a draft copy so please don't circulate beyond the list until
we've had a chance to get the worst of the typos out.

I've decided to put out what I've got so far so that it can be
reviewed by the list while I get on with the rest.

We need to establish some definitive theory and terms of reference
as a basis for further work and I'm putting pn2511 forward in the
hope that it can serve that purpose. It replaces pn1310 and will
replace pn1710.

As always I'm very anxious not to contribute to the wealth of
bad information out there on the net, so please aim to be very
critical in your scrutiny and don't be restrained in reporting
defects or highlighting bits which aren't clear.

Should provide some entertaining reading over the hols.