TSSP: List Archives

From: bob golding
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2000 02:36:10 +0000
Subject: Re: [TSSP] pn2511 is baloney

Hi Paul,
    I have been sitting on the sidelines of this list mainly because I am
not good at the maths. I can follow some of it, but not all. However I now
have my big coil set up at the local museum on a semi permanent basis so I
can go and play with it on Sundays and Weds evenings. This being Cambridge
it is generating a lot of interest among the local electronics community.
I have people offering to bring all kinds of test gear down to measure
things. I have access to a 5 gig spectrum analyser and someone who knows
how to use it. I am going to get terries probes finished and build the
plane wave antennas sometime. basically if someone tells me what to
measure I should be able to get it done and any results chewed over by
professional scientists. Only last Weds someone came down and was
inquiring about the black body radiation? I don't know why, he went off on
a tangent. Tell be what is needed and I will try and get it measured. I
have tried to download pn2511 but only get the first page? Most of the
people coming to the museum are unix programmers so they should be able to
help on the software side if needed. Thanks for all your efforts so far, I
will stick to making long sparks and photographing them!

cheers
bob golding