TSSP: List Archives

From: "Terrell W. Fritz"
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 11:46:35 -0700
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Final solution...great chance for it

Hi Boris,

	I too am quite certain ball lightning is a real phenomena but it cannot be
reproduced at our will today with the stuff we have.

A very good Ball lightning resource is at:

http://www.eskimo.com/~billb/tesla/ballgtn.html

Cabbot Sander's page is at:

http://www.cabbotron.com/

But aside from the picture, his page tells little of all his work with ball
lightning.  One year ago today, he had a brain inury (his second)  in a
snow board accident, in a coma, long recovery...  I am not sure how much he
remembers of it all.  His page is mostly devoted to brain injury matters.
If you read awhile, one will note Cabbot lives life pretty hard!!