TSSP: List Archives

From: mystuffs@orwell.net (Metlicka Marc)
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 02:16:35 -0500
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Capacitance between primary and secondary

paul, terry, all
in the discrepancies between terry's c and Paul's calculated c values i noticed
in terry's pictures that his meter was setting on the primary itself. could
this be causing an added c to the 0 height value, and then also at the 15"
height difference, the meter may be pulling c and therefor causing a less then
calculated value? maybe a test using two meters, one connected with longer
leads and placed away and then trying a measurement with the first meter in the
field and then out of the field could show something?
marc