TSSP: List Archives

From: boris petkovic
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 05:11:02 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Final solution...great chance for it

We did support Cabbot's efforts but the
> darn thing just didn't
> work...  It appears that Tesla's reference to it
> were either the burning
> dust types or we are really missing something...
----
My feeling is we are missing something.The phenomenon
is obvious a real one.
As a kid,15 years ago I saw it in person.
It wasn't produced by TC,natural lightning ,or a
storm.
Althought,Tesla's looks on the coil operation are
,mildly said ,sometimes very discuatable,I'm 99%
sure he knew of the method of producing such effects
with coils.
----

> There are a few churning electromagnetic field
> theories from Russia about
> how such a thing could exist.  However, those are
> pretty "pie in the sky"
> and nothing "real" came out of it.  There has been
> some weapons research
> money put into it (Corum's and Goldka) but that was
> fringe stuff that never
> produced.
----
I belive so.
As concerns Golka's TC facility (150 kW),I have his
article from Yugoslav Tesla symposium 1976.Main
purpose of the project was generating fire balls.
His and his associates's approach to fire balls there
was quite elementar.
Latter, Golka published an article about test results
of his facility on aircrafts,without mentioned even
single word of f.balls.
But he did mentioned 25 MV ,and measuring them with
capacitor divider technics(!!).The number is overrated
at least by an order of magnitude.
As concerns me,I can say that everybody's coil can
generate during discharge,regardless of bang size, in
the light of my weird explanation how,voltages of
hundreds of MVs.
 It would be sort of cheating since such voltage
wouldn't be considered in the frame of Tesla coil
macrocircutory but in going down to microscale
dimensions.Not very interesting if you ask me.
-----

> >Boris, I think I have the paper you mention
> somewhere. If I can find
> >it I'll give it another read.
---
Ok.Less  copying for me.
----
 What is your point in
> referring to it?
---
Just photographs of TC generated fire balls.
Remainings of the article are useless for the
replication of the xperiments.
Their argument they succeded in creating them 'cause
they figured out 'real way' of resonator modus
operandi is for comedy.

Regards,
Boris

http://shopping.yahoo.com/