TSSP: List Archives

From: "Malcolm Watts"
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 17:00:45 +1300
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Final solution...great chance for it

Re the fireballs,
                   Firstly, I too have tried one of the Corum's
recipes to the letter and come up with nix.
      Secondly, by far the most interesting information I ever read
on them was a post by DC Cox who said they used to form around the
base of a large radio antenna *until the antenna was properly
grounded at which point they ceased to form*.  He stated that there
were indications of a strong electrostatic field in the vicinity
(leaves attracted to the mast etc).  Lightning played no part in this
at all. So one recipe appears to be a strong DC field with (probably)
a powerful EM field acting in concert.

Regards,
Malcolm