TSSP: List Archives

From: Paul
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2001 08:04:51 +0000
Subject: Re: [TSSP] NSVPI - Terminated Coil Results

Hi,

Terrell W. Fritz wrote:

> The coil had an Fo frequency of 86.7kHz

Can you check this Terry, there's no way I can get your coil
to resonate at this frequency. Predictions come out at 95.7 kHz
using 75.1mH, although I suspect we should be using 74.5 or
thereabouts in view of the ground plane effect. Perhaps the
86.7 is a typo - a 10% prediction error would be extraordinary.

I've rewritten the nsvpi comparison page and included the new
results,

 http://www.abelian.demon.co.uk/tssp/pn2510/

This will be finished if we can just resolve the f1 discrepancy
in the toroided case, which would allow a better alignment of
the toroided profile. All the other numbers agree very nicely.