TSSP: List Archives

From: bob golding
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 18:14:20 +0000
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Final solution...great chance for it

> Hi Paul,

    I will read though your '' things to do'' paper, and get back to you with
some specs from my coil. I will do some experiments with the small coil as well
,as I can set that up at home quite easily. As regards the ball lightning I am
pretty sure that it was Robert Golka doing the thing with the  submarine
batteries. There was an article in new scientist a few months ago on ball
lightning I think Malcolm might remember the reference as the author was in New
Zealand.
cheers
bob golding