TSSP: List Archives

From: Bert Hickman
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 06:20:59 -0600
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Looking for a copy of Grover's Book

Mark,

Unfortunately, I just got some additional info from Tom Lindsay - it
turns out that the copy needs to be the older D. Van Nostrand work and
not the Dover one. That'll make finding a copy a bit harder I suspect...
drat! Tom's latest message follows:

"First, if you can locate a copy, see if you can get a photocopy of
the title page and copyright page. (And I need the original Van
Nostrand edition. Not the Dover reprint.)  I'll send it to library of
congress for a copyright search. That will take at least six weeks.
If it's clear, then borrowing the book makes sense. Sending it to
Michigan for photography shouldn't take more than a couple of weeks.
I did this with the British crystal set book I offered in September.
And, of course, I'll pick up expenses. And offer books in trade for
the privilege of borrowing someone's personal copy, etc., etc."

Thanks for the offer, Mark!

-- Bert --
--
Bert Hickman