TSSP: List Archives

From: "Barton B. Anderson"
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 23:23:46 -0800
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Virtual Secondary Database

Paul, All,

I plotted a graph of the example to get started. Then looked for the
plots to either diverge/converge, etc.. When sorted by hd, the plots
diverge. I found this interesting and thought I'd share.
 http://www.classictesla.com/temp/hdtssp1.gif

Paul, there are numerous ways to look at this data. Rather than just
arbitrarily look at data, I wonder if a path should be defined (what
specifically does tssp need to identify in the data?). If you have
already defined this, I appologize (coming in on the tail end of
things).

BTW, if anyone is using Excel for this and having difficulty delimiting
the data, let me know off list. (I know a fast and easy method).

Regards,
Bart