TSSP: List Archives

From: "Terrell W. Fritz"
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 13:32:43 -0700
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Virtual Secondary Database

Hi Paul,

	I just about have this incorporated into E-Tesla along with the Cee thing.
 Still fighting a basic programming error on my part but I just found the C
book ;-)  I did try this thing out in MathCad and it seems to work well!

I hope to get to some other testing this weekend.  I got swamped with twork
and stuf but hings are calm now ;-))