TSSP: List Archives

From: "Barton B. Anderson"
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 22:10:58 -0800
Subject: Re: [TSSP] MandK Mutual Inductance Program

Hi Mark,

Thanks for posting this. It worked perfect! I did find out the reason you insist
on for decimals in the mandk.ini file .

Regarding the primary.pdf file. I downloaded and couldn't open. I received a
"file damaged" error. I tried downloading a second time but the same error
occurred. The mandk.pdf file opened just fine. The file may have been damaged
when distilled to pdf (this happens once in while and typically when there is a
space used as a character in the file name). BTW, nice job on the Mandk.pdf file.
The instructions will be very helpful to coilers when fully released. You have
really put a lot of time and effort into this and it shows.

Thanks for a great program!

Bart