TSSP: List Archives

From: "Terrell W. Fritz"
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 21:49:37 -0700
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Top voltage testing

To follow up...

The generator still seems to work well (but I need that HP arb anyway :-)).
 I disconnected the coil and the current fell to 3.4uArms.  I disconnected
the shunt resitor for the generator and got 5.3uArms.  So the shunt C and
noise seem to be insignificant.  I also tried holding the wires and such
but the current held steady.

snip...