TSSP: List Archives

From: "Barton B. Anderson"
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 17:43:14 -0800
Subject: Re: [TSSP] pn2511 is baloney

Hi Paul, Bob,

I had the same trouble (the postscript is a different flavor than many
programs prefer). I ended up using Acrobat Distiller which popped into
PDF format in seconds. Bob, if you want it I'll send it. But if Paul is
going to update it, you might want to wait for the updated version. I'll
do the same with the updated version. Paul, following the update, I can
send the PDF version to you to put up on a website if you don't have
Acrobat available to you? It ends up about 1/2 the size of the pdf and
looks pretty good including all graphs and math details. It only takes a
few seconds to do this and it's ready to go.

Bart