TSSP: List Archives

From: Paul
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 20:52:22 +0100
Subject: [TSSP] Time domain simulation

Hi All,

Latest output is at

 http://www.abelian.demon.co.uk/tssp/tmp/thor-p.gif

as you can see there is still a slight problem with the
top voltage. Never ceases to amaze me that after umpteen
pages of arithmetic, the first 2/3rds of which are in pn1401,
we actualy get a recognisable waveform - rather than a
random noise :)

Won't be long before we're looking for some quantitative test
comparisons.

I've posted up an extensively revised pn1401, first 17 pages
only. The math is nicer now. Download through

 http://www.abelian.demon.co.uk/tssp/pn1401.html

in which the sections on in/out impedance have been moved to the
end of a slightly revised pn2511, at

 http://www.abelian.demon.co.uk/tssp/pn2511.html

Still a long way to go with the docs - we now have 14.5k lines
of code and only 4.5k lines of documentation.