TSSP: List Archives

From: "Terrell W. Fritz"
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 15:53:31 -0600
Subject: [TSSP] Toroid field stress

Hi All,

I finally got away from work issues and can get back to doing something
important :-))

I gave the Thor a trial test run:
http://hot-streamer.com/temp/tsspTest1.gif
http://hot-streamer.com/temp/tsspTest2.gif

Hmmm,  that looks a little odd so I'll have to work on it :-)  Just getting
the bugs worked out here...

The setup file is:
http://hot-streamer.com/temp/tsspoutput.txt

The 500 x 500 array voltage stress output file with the voltage in V/cm
(400kV top load voltage) is at:
http://hot-streamer.com/temp/tsspsoutput.xls

The "XLS" Excel file is really just a space delimited array of numbers so
any data program can import it.  I import them into MathCad to make the
graphs.  Excel would explode on a file this big :-))

This is just the first try here and it looks a bit messed up but I am
finally working on it :-))

I have no idea how much space there is between to top of Marco's secondary
and the centerline of his toroid so I am guess there.  I think I got the
toroid cord diameter wrong too...