TSSP: List Archives

From: "Terrell W. Fritz"
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 15:05:51 -0600
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Toroid field stress

Yeah,

20 inches across and very optically pure.  It is like 26ga. hard stainless
steel and only cost $140 delivered.  I Highly recommend them.  See mirror
balls at:

http://www.waterscapesweb.com/orbs.html

I am thinking of getting more sizes so I have like a topload set.  They are
very cheap!!  Many fancy garden stores have them these days (prolly not the
big ones).  Super great for high voltage fun!!