TSSP: List Archives

From: "Terrell W. Fritz"
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 11:29:00 -0600
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Time domain comparison

Hi Paul,

After a few hours I got the FFT figured out here too ;-)  I pushed a lot of
buttons on the scope to get rid of noise and I got a real clean FFT:

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/TerryCW/2001-5-27/UltraLowNoiseFFT.gif

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/TerryCW/2001-5-27/UltraLowNoiseSecBaseI.CSV

I have no idea what the input voltage was since I was using the scope
inputs for other stuff (should have gotten the 4 channel scope after all
:-)) but many hundreds of volts is close.

I'll work on the miss tuning and coupling stuff too.