TSSP: List Archives

From: "Terrell W. Fritz"
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 18:34:10 -0600
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Toroid field stress

Hi Paul,

I butchered (I mean reprogrammed :-))) E-Tesla6 to report the maximum
voltage stress value.

The maximum voltage stress is now output to a file called "StressMax.txt".
It also prints the number to the running screen text.  The C code and all
that is there too.  Another program can modify the input.txt file and go
pick up the stress number when it is done.  It may not bee necessary to run
the calculation as long to find just this number but it seems like you need
fairly large grid sizes.

I have not worked with it much so not too sure of the best way to go.  It
is at:

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/ET612paul.ZIP