TSSP: List Archives

From: "Terrell W. Fritz"
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 14:23:49 -0600
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Secondary in motion

Hi All,

Not wanting to repeat the movie problems Marc had ;-)) I thought I should
test the movie thing and be sure others could see it too:

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/TerryCW/2001-6-1/DRUM.AVI
http://hot-streamer.com/temp/TerryCW/2001-6-1/test.avi

They should be plain ordinary AVI files that anyone can see (famous last
words :-))

If you have problems viewing these, let me know off-list.

	terrellf@qwest.net

Hi Paul,

At 08:40 PM 6/1/2001 +0100, you wrote:
>Pity you're not running Linux - you could design and create
>these yourself, the program to produce the movie is only 75 lines, but
>it's a unix shell script.  Have you got windows tools that will create
>mpeg from a data file?

MathCad (even my old version) can do animations.  So the raw data is fine.