TSSP: List Archives

From: Paul
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 12:11:41 +0100
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Racing arc clues

Hi Stefan,

Welcome to the project!  Funny that, we were only talking about you
(or rather your web pages) just the other day!  You must keep an ear
close to the ground :).

stk wrote:

> and this is just the right moment ;-)

You could be right there!  I'm afraid I haven't had time to study your
graphs in more detail yet - was simply glad to find that someone has
made attempts to gather statistics.  For the time being I'm keeping a
low profile while I get some code finished,  but the project is now
becoming more concerned with things like breakout voltages and streamer
lengths, and how they vary with bang energy, BPS and toroid,  so your
arrival, along with several others recently, is very timely.

FYI, list archives can be found in

 http://www.abelian.demon.co.uk/tssp/list/

Updated yesterday so that recent posts are listed.  Apologies to all
for late replies - I'm trying to keep a little distance from
discussions so that I can get on with the coding, but be assured I'm
reading everything!