TSSP: List Archives

From: stk
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 13:18:19 +0200
Subject: AW: [TSSP] Racing arc clues

Hi Paul,

> Welcome to the project!  Funny that, we were only talking about you
> (or rather your web pages) just the other day!  You must keep an ear
> close to the ground :).

not exactly, Kurt sent me the mail ;-)

> I'm afraid I haven't had time to study your graphs in more detail
> yet - was simply glad to find that someone has made attempts to
> gather statistics.

unfortunately, today I have less time than in 1997 when I gathered
the data which is from 1994-1997 (I've read a LOT in the old
TCML-archives). So I guess, that today many people do produce longer
sparks. My personal experience is that John Freau's formula fits very
well to my 4"-TC (2600W, 1100BPS, 1.5m).

Cheers, Stefan
       (_(_|_)_)< `       tc@stefan-kluge.de      |
 _// `   |_|     `    Stefans Tesla coil pages:  |
 _/    .__|_|__.          www.stefan-kluge.de     |
Famous last words:  Oh, a Tesla coil - I heard you
can touch it without getting hurt ---> Zzzzzapp...