TSSP: List Archives

From: "Terrell W. Fritz"
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 17:29:57 -0600
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Interesting article on Medhurst, Wheeler, modeling,

Hi Paul,

I was just surprised to see someone else even trying so hard :-))  It's
good to see we know more than he does ;-))  I was happy to see someone else
using MicroSim like models besides me to try and figure such things out.
His seem to have basically worked out.

Maybe he could be someone to "independently review" our stuff?  Or, we
could hunt him down and ask him to join us?  He seems to have a pretty
unique perspective on all this.