TSSP: List Archives

From: Finn Hammer
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 19:42:32 +0200
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Progress at 12/05/01

Paul wrote:

bigsnip

> Related to the Cint issue - does anyone fancy building a small h/d coil
> with around a dozen or so tapping points in order to measure a current
> profile?

> Paul

Yes, I will do it, but can I complete the measurement without a
digitizing scope?

I would like to do it on a 200 mm dia. former, since I have special jaws
for the lathe to chuck them without making them unround. This way I can
make a thin walled former, and precisely round and cylindrical. (thread
the form, if desired)

Pls. choose H/D ratio and turns, and give me measuring tecnique.

I will resume measuring on the low H/D ratio coils as soon as the
frequency counter arrives (thanks, Kurt!)

Cheers, Finn Hammer

I would like to say, that this is a most exciting list to participate
in.