TSSP: List Archives

From: Marco Denicolai
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 07:33:34 +0300
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Toroid breakdown voltage indirect meas.

Hi Malcolm,

Malcolm Watts wrote:
> Can you adjust the power level of your supply so that you can get it
> down to, say, 1 BPS with the gap sitting idle? Just wondering.

No, I have to design a new controller board with an own burst generator
or an input for a function generator. I though that as mandatory in
order to do any streamer growth research. I need also to place a
positional sensor on the RSG.

Best Regards

 Marco Denicolai           Senior Design Engineer
 Tellabs Oy                tel: +358 9 4131 2769
 DSL Products              mobile: +358 50 353 9468
 Sinikalliontie 7          fax: +358 9 4131 2410
 02630 Espoo  FINLAND      email: marco.denicolai@tellabs.com