TSSP: List Archives

From: mystuffs@orwell.net (Metlicka Marc)
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 22:05:15 -0400
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Direct Voltage Measurement of Topload Voltage for TSSP

bert and all on the project,
i have MANY  of the tanks left so if those on the project would like
one, send me a size and address (i'm sorry to say that times are a tad
tough right now so if you could help on shipping, that would be great).
i will provide for all on the project that ask.
i have many sizes available and since i am already gathering things to
build one of these capacitive dividers myself, others input on design
will help me immensely.
if a large diameter is wanted, maybe i could cut to length so that
shipping would be cheaper and they would stay under the 106" overall
dimension usps limit.
these tanks are very uniform and if anyone has seen the inside of a
water softener, they have seen the glass tanks.
those that have used them so far have reported that they are very happy
and they seem to be very low loss.
i have shipped to several overseas continents without much problems,
customs must just look at them and grin?
thank you bert for remembering these, i didn't even think of using them,
and me with close to a hundred stacked up in my pines?
marc
(very excited about building this)