TSSP: List Archives

From: boris petkovic
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 10:05:55 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Final solution...great chance for it

Hi Paul,

 There's some interesting stuff happening with the
> matrices in
> the middle of the paper, it must in some way be
> equivalent to
> the manipulations done within tsim to couple the
> elements into
> a network - the formalism appears elegant and
> incomprehensible
> so I've got some studying to do!

---
I wish you to have nice moments as you study that
paper.
Anyway,you don't have to bother yourself as concerns
math concept or the  formalisation used.
What is important,is the idea of coupled tx line
network  model of the winding proposed there.
He doesn't explain in the paper why he could so safely
introduce such,but that was the result derived from
his field theory.
In other words, the field theory gave him green light
to model winding that way.
BTW,the Guy has two doctorate titles,was  associate of
mathematician Murray who was Nobel prize winner in
economy,so he probably knows what he spoke to me of.
 (althought) checked  only at screen cylinder tank
sorounded windings ,theory was more than sats.
supported by experimental results.
In general ,I don't think that this could be  of much
help to our real 1/4 wave coil ,which is positioned
against ground  plane, but what a heck- biploar coils
may be first to have benefit from  it.

 To finish in a field style,I was told that  ANSOFT
has been dealing with making a software with some
characteristics of dream softwares dr.Bodlovic warned
me exists.
Their home page :
http://www.ansoft.com

Regards,