TSSP: List Archives

From: Marco Denicolai
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 11:10:05 +0300
Subject: [TSSP] Thor base current measured

Hello all,

I just measured the Thor base current with the Pearson probe (0.1V/A)
and a 50 ohm load. The reading correctly halved, for a resulting 50
mV/A. Data and pictures are shot with this setup. Voltage magnitude is
measured with a flying probe, reaching 20 Vpeak. Current reads as high
as 16 Apeak. My setup knob was at 6.00, meaning I was feeding about 14
kV bangs to Thor.

I have placed the following files for download at
http://www.saunalahti.fi/dncmrc/work

11.txt              actually a CSV file where trace 1 is voltage and
trace 2 is current
001.BMP to 004.BMP  full length and zoomed version of trace 1 and trace
2 separately

The CSV file has got some info text at the beginning, so you'll probably
like to cut it suitably. Acquisition step is 50 ns, for a total scan
time of 500 us (10k point).

Best Regards

 Marco Denicolai           Senior Design Engineer
 Tellabs Oy                tel: +358 9 4131 2769
 DSL Products              mobile: +358 50 353 9468
 Sinikalliontie 7          fax: +358 9 4131 2410
 02630 Espoo  FINLAND      email: marco.denicolai@tellabs.com