TSSP: List Archives

From: "Barton B. Anderson"
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 00:06:45 +0000
Subject: Re: [TSSP] EMI measurements

Yea Finn, I too was stunned! I've been playing with antenna's lately seeing
just how loud I can get with a few simple cb toys and when I saw the decible
levels, my mouth dropped open and my brain has been twirling wondering how to
pipe that power intelligibly as another comm toy. It is really amazing to "know
this" but I guess it's not overly surprising considering our primitive coils
are still "primitive". It does help one understand why sparkgap transmitters
are banned.

Take care,
Bart
--