TSSP: List Archives

From: "Terrell W. Fritz"
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 12:47:21 -0700
Subject: Re: [TSSP] short H/D

>time would be better spent measuring the current profile of
>a short h/d coil or flat spiral, by the resistance insertion method,
>(er, did that sound too much like a hint to the experimenters?)

Hi Paul,

What exactly are you looking for here?  I do not trust my flat coil efforts
for any seriuos use (I just don't have the "gift" for flat coils :-p  But I
seem pretty good at the regular helical kind.

By "resistance insertion" do yo mean the capcitor probe the picks off the
voltage over an inch, or some ground resistance thing?

What H/D and dimensions etc. are you interested in?