TSSP: List Archives

From: marc metlicka
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 18:57:24 -0500
Subject: Re: [TSSP] short H/D

 Terry,
I would be willing to try to wind a smaller diameter flat coil with many
tap points, if you are willing to test it?
I don't trust my accuracy in something like this (At the risk of
humility, i have to be honest), But if i can help by turning a 12" flat
coil of 28g, I will try. I seem to be able to wind the coils, just have
trouble testing. I checked and rechecked my results on the little bit of
data i gave, and still doubt for some reason?
For tab points would it be ok to raise a loop of wire as i wind it, then
the loop can be cut, trimmed, or whatever is needed? I wouldn't be able
to start until after the 25th or so, but if this sounds good to you let
me know, OK? Also if you or anyone here have suggestions as to a tapping
configuration, maybe sketch it out and scan onto hot_streamer?
Take care,
Marc