TSSP: List Archives

From: "Terrell W. Fritz"
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 13:49:41 -0700
Subject: Re: [TSSP] short H/D

Hi Bart,

I was thining of that but I kind of like that coil :-))  and may use it for
some three coil stuff.  I really don't want to chop it up.  I will probably
just go make a new tapped coil.  It is not that much harder or anything.  I
could also use it as a tapped variable inductor which would be useful
beyond Paul's test.