TSSP: List Archives

From: "Terrell W. Fritz"
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 22:56:31 -0700
Subject: Re: Ready :-)) - Re: [TSSP] short H/D and stuff

Hi Paul,

I redid the test with 16 sample averaging and over a longer time to catch more
of the ringdown.  The temperature at all times was very stable at 18C +-0.1C.

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/Paul/3-26/Bare/

I then did the test again with a 12 x 12 x 1 inch block of Delrin on top of the
bucket.

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/Paul/3-26/Delrin/P3260008.jpg

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/Paul/3-26/Delrin/

13 sets of data...  I am pretty sure I did one of the eary data point twice
here...

I think MathCad can do the graphs and come up with numbers like yours too.  I
just have to find time to play with it.

I got the RS-232 adapter for the scope.  The included demo software won't do
what we want but I'll look around to see if someone else has already written
it.  The RS-232 thing came with a big programming book that explains the like
300 commands...  I will probably have the pinger going this weekend to so there
is plenty to do :-))