TSSP: List Archives

From: "Terrell W. Fritz"
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 09:41:01 -0600
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Secondary voltage stress factor

Hi Paul,

Sure!  Use the Sun as you please.  We tend to greatly over design for turn to
turn voltage stress since "we have no idea".  A table like you propose could be
very useful!

I see we have some dips in the qvar data charts that seem to correspond to dew
point:

http://jack.atmos.colostate.edu/Plots.html

http://hot-streamer.com/bob/qvar/results/expt4/index.html

Dew may actually be worse that rain since dew collects everywhere while rain
only runs off the roof.  The recent bip dips were with relatively nice
weather.  It is nice and sunny this morning but we still see a pretty big dip!

The experiments is running perfectly these days.  The drop on the morning of
the 28th was my error so we have run almost three days without any odd problems
:-)