TSSP: List Archives

From: Paul
Date: Sun, 05 May 2002 07:35:53 +0100
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Secondary voltage stress factor

Hi Marc,

> the mpeg's were so much better due to the ability to drag a
> scroll bar frame by frame

You should be able to run these animated GIFs through a viewer and
single-step, scroll, etc just as you did with the mpeg files.  Might
require a more flexible viewer.  Under unix I use Xanim for this,
but I don't know what Windows has to offer.

Failing that, I can convert them to mpeg but the files will be very
big - several Mbytes.  I'd prefer to stay with the GIFs if a suitable
viewer can be found, because they are 50 times smaller, are not
distorted, and I can put in more detail, eg scale calibrations, etc,
so that they are quantitative.

Anyone got any tips for Windows animation viewers?

> run the 3k coil through this model

I'd be glad to!  You'll need to give me a description of a primary,
and a topload too if you want one.