TSSP: List Archives

From: marc metlicka
Date: Sat, 04 May 2002 23:33:48 -0400
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Secondary voltage stress factor

Paul,
These new gif images might be better for some, but the mpeg's were so
much better due to the ability to drag a scroll bar frame by frame to
see exactly what is happening point to point along the profile.
maybe i am the only one that saw the importance of this? sorry to bore
the new tssp members with my mindless dribble, but in order to
understand the progress leading to a racing arc or a primary to
secondary flash over, you need to be able to see the exact current in
the primary with it's corresponding voltage profile along the secondary
windings.
I feel privileged to have had the chance to save the profiles of
"tfsm2-pdv-k=0.12 through 0.35", These have shown me more about what is
happening within the coil then anything i have seen too date!
I again ask respectfully to Paul that he run the 3k coil through this
model, If you do this for me i will ask nothing else in the future.
Thank you and take care,
Marc Edward Metlicka